WHY RENT BOILER EQUIPMENT FROM COLE INDUSTRIAL?
At Cole Industrial, our step-by-step process matches the right rental boiler equipment to the job. Our goal is to get your operation up and running as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves on offering the highest level of customer service and support.
No hidden fees.
Cole Industrial specifies exactly what is included in our boiler equipment rentals, and we include what other companies don’t (such as stub stacks, isolation/closure valves, safety valves, and gas pressure regulators at no additional cost). Our base price also includes our cost to check-out and test fire, and check-in of equipment upon return.
We’re there for you.
All boiler rentals are started up by factory-trained and authorized service technicians. We do the walk-through with the boiler inspector and train your operators at no additional cost. State laws require annual inspections and job site inspections. Cole specifies both, so there are no surprise fees. We guarantee our equipment, and we cover defective parts and call-out service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Some companies only provide OEM warranty, meaning you ship the defective part to the factory and they ship you a replacement. Can you afford the downtime?
Our rental boilers are the most efficient around.
We rent Cleaver-Brooks boilers, the most efficient made. Does a 2% efficiency really make a difference? Yes! A 500 HP boiler with a 100% firing rate and 100% utilization at .75 cents per therm fuel means over $27,000 in fuel savings per year.
Rental Boiler Equipment Checklist
In order to rent from us, we need to know the following boiler equipment information. If you are unsure, please give us a call. We are happy to walk you through the rental boiler equipment checklist.
- What do you need?
- Type of rental boiler equipment (steam or hot water)
- Capacity of rental boiler (horsepower, lbs steam/hour, BTUs)
- Operating pressure/design pressure (PSI)
- Fuel type (natural gas, propane, #2 fuel oil)
- When do you need it?
- Time of year
- Delivery during normal business hours or off hours?
- How long do you need the rental equipment?
- 1 month
- 2 months or more
- Do you have permits yet? (we can help)
- Installation permits (gas piping, electrical)
- Emission permit (local clean air management agency)
- Operating permits
- Where will the rental boiler equipment be placed?
- Logistics of receiving and setting equipment
- Utility tie-ins and connections
- Steam tie-ins, or hot water supply and return
- Fuel and fuel systems
- Feedwater makeup
- Condensate return
- Boiler treatment (chemical)
- Inspections and start-up
- Boiler inspection required prior to use (state, insurance or other jurisdiction)
- Operators – who needs to be trained?