- NFPA 70
- Separate low voltage and UL508 high voltage panels
- Single wall, single wall with rupture basin, double wall
- Instrumentation: monitor/control 4 or 5-point level switch, visual tank level indicator
- EPA compliant leak detection systems, return pumps
Types: Mechanical and Chemical treatment systems.
Typical uses/applications: to treat or “polish” oil used as a standby fuel by removing water and particulate and with biocide treatment.
Capacities: 100 to 3000 Gallons per hour
Fuel types: All types of fuel oil.
OIL PUMP SETS
- Duplex, triplex, and larger pump sets
- Standard “suction pumps” and “submersible pumps”
- Can include fuel oil heater or cooler
Associated Fuel Oil Components
- Tank selection valves: manual safe, semi-automatic and automatic
- Foot valves, anti-siphon valves, fire-safe shutoff valves
- Main fuel tank and day tank gauging
- Fuel heaters and coolers
Power: Single phase and three phase as applicable
Typical uses/applications: Transfer of fuel oil from storage tank to day tank, or from day tank to boilers/generators
Capacity: Pumps range from 36 GPH to 3,000 GPH (0.6 GPM to 50 GPM)
Fuel types: #2 oil diesel, #1 oil DFA (arctic diesel), JP8, heavy oils and related fuels