Types: Standard and condensing economizers
Typical uses/applications: Used to recover energy from exhaust flue of boilers and other combustion equipment.
Typically rated for 450 PSI and 600°F. Custom units with higher ratings available.
- Compact, cylindrical and rectangular designs available
- Horizontal or vertical gas flow available
- Used on 40 HP to 7,000 HP boilers
- Performance calculations and performance guarantee
- Traditional non-condensing and condensing units available
- Finned tubes designed for the fuel being used in the boiler, to maximize heat transfer and allow for proper cleaning
Variety of exotic material construction to meet all applications.